Sunday, December 20, 2009

Venice 2009 Book

Here is the cover of my latest book of images.
I have also put more in my "My Gallery-Buy Images"...on the right side of blog.
Just scroll down to 'Venice 2009-November'.


I've also posted my book on Shutterfly.
Just click on the link below. Once you are in Shutterfly.com click on
COMMUNITY
and when it comes up there is a box on the right,
SEARCH COMMUNITY
type in 'Bailey Zimmerman'...and click.


My newest book is the book on top.
(sorry about this round about way to get to it...I've tried posting a direct link...no go!)
Click here to go to Shutterfly.

\

1 comment:

AH said...

I wish Dr.Z & you the very best and hope for full recovery. My regards and best wishes to every one at the Kessler Cove - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
AH (Bangalore, India)