Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two Nuts in Italy!

What fun I've had all week reading this book!
I'm rationing it...don't want to end my time with Sue Ellen and her kids.

A few years ago her daughter invited her to backpack through Italy for three months in the summer! They had a few rules...no reservations and no credit cards.
It was a wild ride. With some help from a few web-sites...Couch Surfing.com and
Hospitality Club they found places to stay.
I recommend this book if you want a great read!
Check out Sue Ellen's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

I ordered this from Amazon. I know the feeling of not wanting a book to end. Would you ever do the couchsurfing thing? I know people who have. I don't think I would like it much. Not sure I'd want anyone surfing on my couch either. Although YOU certainly would be welcome at any time. Actually, I'd give you my bed and I'd sleep on the couch.

Baci,
Katherine

BaileyZimmerman said...

Katherine...it'll be a fun read while you are healing from #2!!
xox
L